2012年1月4日星期三

The magical notebook computer batteries

Notebooks often occur such problems, many problems are incredible, just use the perfectly good, after a while on the problem, and it is difficult to find the location of the problem, I often encounter such a problem.
       Take for instance the case today, at noon with a good computer, cable suddenly cut off. First look at the cable interface problems, because it is just bought the cable, may be no problem. Then check card, I was scared to put in the wireless LAN device driver, only, could not find a wired LAN. Is it driver problem, and I also checked the driver of change, could not find wired LAN hardware, no way, the system may be problems! Change the system, and I also converted to WIN7 system, the problem still exists, still can not find the hardware, is it loose contact card, the problem we can not. There can only be resolved to the service. In to the service station, I want to try yourself, other hardware, we can not get the laptop battery we can still, I unplug the power cord, then remove the acer laptop battery and then put back, everything back to normal after restart the! ! ! Specifically what the problem is I still can not find, but the issue is resolved.
        Another time I open the computer can not enter into the system, reinstall the hp laptop battery I was a bit on it. . So after your computer problems, this approach does not prevent but also try, maybe you can solve the problem, anyway, this is not what the damage that an individual who will be the way!

next blog: Safe Kids OBC joins national effort to curb battery injuries
source from blog: http://b2cbatteries.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论